Take our instructors for a test drive with these new 60-minute intensive acting workshops!
$10, age 18+
(Please note we do not offer refunds, partial refunds or make-up classes.)
May 11 and May 25
Movement with Kristine Letson
- Introduction to movement for actors (or anyone!)
- Warm-up exercises and guidance on listening to what your body has to say
- Introduction to your physical/emotional expression, response and range
Please dress appropriately: loose clothing such as leggings, sweats, t-shirts, etc. No shoes, belts or jingly jewellery, please.
May 15 and May 22
On-Camera Acting Intro
- Introduction to our physical behaviours and mannerisms and how they translate to screen
- Introduction to the cinema script – the role of words in cinema vs. theatre
- On-screen performance assessment through playback and group discussion
May 29 & June 12
Introduction to Movement Psychology with Jason Stevens
(A linear diagnostic approach to creating character)
- Introduction to movement psychology for actors
Movement Psychology helps you work fast by simplifying character choices at the beginning of the process
Movement Psychology uses an actionable terminology that enables clear specific character choices
Movement Psychology uses objective oriented character types which expedite the character choices for the actor. Useful in film work where rehearsal time is limited to non-existent
Please note that part-time studies do not constitute career training.
Credit card payments are managed securely through PayPal.
To pay via credit card, please select Don’t have a PayPal account? on the next screen.